Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Untruthful Resume


It’s job hunting time so it’s resume writing once more for the newly graduates and this helped me remember the knowledge I do not have and the experiences I haven’t experience yet. Listing those things does not make me feel inadequate but full of contentment. This further helped me realize that God isn’t finish with me yet. That I am God's on-going construction project in laboratory called Earth and a test tube called Mindoro. Glad to share you this untruthful resume.
--------

Summary: A Mathematics wizard and was able to travel in major cities of the world.

Professional Experience:

Served as legal consultant of United Nation’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights;

Produced and directed the first ever Filipino film “Kung Bakit Todo Asar Ako Kay Kris Aquino” which won Best Foreign Film in 2025 Oscar Awards;

Pioneer and founder of the Taobuid and Alangan Mangyans Academy of Rural Arts and Welfare (TAMARAW), an educational institution focusing on Mindoro Studies and its island resources;

Chess player with IM rating by the World Chess Federation;

Author of the best-selling (blog turned) book “Minding Mindoro”.


Education:

Took up Law at Harvard Law School at Cambridge, MA, USA

Graduate of Philosophy at Stanford University Department of Humanities and Sciences, California USA;

Finished Doctorate on Theology at Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City;

Honors and Awards:

Recipient of the Ramon Magsaysay Award for Community Leadership in 2025;

Awarded the Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature in 2020 for the Short Story for Children via his “Ang mga Salamangka nina Jose at Josephine”

References:

Bob Ong
Chief Justice Renato C. Corona

-----------

That’s how I want my resume would look like. But as I have said, I have no regrets for I am already and contented with what I am today but continuous to achieve those doable (and not impossible) parts of my untruthful resume.

By the way, I didn’t lie about that Kris Aquino thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment